Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Someday...

Well I already have two dogs, one cat and eight horses, but I either want to be able to call one of our horses my own, or get one of my own. But I also really want a goat. not just any goat, I want a mini billy goat. I want a goat because the in the summer I won't have to do the  weeding the goat will. I also want a St. Barnard, for my graduation present. So I already know how I'm going to get my dog, but I don't think my mom will ever let me get a goat. Below is a list of the animals I want...and don't want.

  • Goat- named Billy (even if it's a girl)
  • St Barnard- named Dog
  • Scottish Highlander  ( mini cow)
  • A ranch full of Angus cows. (red Angus or black I really don't care.)










3 comments:

  1. OMG I want a goat too!!! AND i LOVE St.Bernardssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. Bernards and Highland cattle are nice. The angus cattle are not as nice. They can be mean. I raised shorthorn cattle. And goats are handy to have around. It would work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!!
    Well I want angus cattle because they're good for selling beef etc, and my daddy can work them. You know like going down the fence and such. Frankly I have no clue why I want scottich highlanders, Ithink they're adorable. :)
    angus cattle are only mean when they have claves by their side. But I really want a goat, I do not want to have to pull weeds this summer.

    ReplyDelete