Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Brother Justin



I love this picture, not only because it's my brother but it reminds me of when my brother was in high school. Probably because he is in high school, but you know. When my brother was in high school you know he didn't seem to like me very much, but little did I know he did. I know that because the day he left for college, he waled out of the house crying after we had talked, and hugged and exchanged I love you. Then he made a comment to my little brother about a big brother job to protect the little sister. And well I'm the only little sister, so you know. I miss going to football games, and rodeos etc. My brother means a lot to me so I guess that's why this picture brings back good memories for me.  The problem is that this picture also makes me feel like I need to cry, because my brother now lives on our ranch, not with us, he's gone to rodeos, and practices and he comes around while I'm at school. So I'm hoping that he'll come and go shoot clay pigeons on my birthday, but he could be too busy, or just not want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment