Friday, April 15, 2011

PPIA

You know there's one person that  I go to school with, that really inspires me. I was looking at their class ring and inside it said,  Focused Future. Later I asked them about it and they said that it was something that pastor Jerry had to them a while ago. They has some more letters on the ring that he said meant Give God Glory. I've been going all day thinking about that. When job was in his trialing times what did he do? He gave God the glory. I knew that this person had a heart for God, but i was never sure how big of a heart, now I know. Another thing that person told me was that there was somethings that he would never do because he cares to much about the stuff he does, and those things would screw just screw it up. Now I know that this person doesn't know how  much they mean to me, but let me tell you they mean a lot. But the problem is this, when I look and talk to this person, I feel  like  I need to cry, not only that but  I start shaking. And I feel like god has placed this person in my life to reassure me that there's light at the end of all my tunnels.

2 comments:

  1. Cool. God is so good to place people in our lives that help us to think and to be more of the person that He wants us to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya that's for sure. although sometimes I have trouble figureing this particualr person out.

    ReplyDelete