Thursday, April 7, 2011

Darn It....

Jr. High gotta love it...NOT!!!
Ok, so I have some nervous habits and they drive me crazy!!! My palms get sweaty, I can't talk, I laugh at retarded stuff and I can't make eye contact oh, and I can't remember what I was  going to say, or I think it'll come out weird so I say I'll tell them later. They wouldn't be half bad if they didn't happen right when I walked into the school, or had to read out loud, or talk to classmates. GRRR!
Why does Jr. High have to be so complicated?!? Enlighten me please.
For instance, my history teacher Ms. Sloan, called on me I knew the answer to the question it just came out like this...uhnaashmoinoishah. I don't give people high fives unless my hands were just washed or they haven't been sweating, because that's just nasty. Someone asked me for some skittles, and they were in my hands. They asked I said that they're more than likely covered in my hand sweet and they said they didn't care so I gave them some. Then they ate them and jokingly said they taste a little salty. Ok I hate my nervous corks.  So many things have happened because of my nervous corks that I get made fun of for. ( In a loving way but still getting made fun of.)          

No comments:

Post a Comment