Sunday, March 20, 2011

To California And Back!!!

Well my grandma has been living with us for the last three or four months.  My mom and my Uncle kinda split having her, she has dementia so she needs to live with someone. So my Uncle lives in Madera, California. We just took my grandma to there house, on Friday. And I just got back to my house like and hour ago. And I got to spend time with my cousin, who is a freshmen in High School. That was a blast. I <3 Emma!!! (my cousin.) When we showed up at there house it was like 11:30 p.m so my other cousin Gab was babysitting. When she got back Emma and I were messing around on the computer, as she walked by the room she goes, "Wheres that Valerie girl?" Emma and I started laughing hysterically. I had a blast with my cousin, honestly if I could spend everyday with my cousin I would. We got home and I was the first one in the house. You know  in the thriller movies when someone comes home after being gone for a while, they come in the room someone is waiting around the corner ready to stab them? Well that's how I felt, so I ran back outside and waited for everyone else to get in the house. I told my mom that and she said that I watch way to much movies. LOL
Tomorrow I leave for Idaho. And for the first time in my life I'm gonna go to a SSwedish fondue restaurant. I wonder if there gonna have tings! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment