Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Things I Want To Do When I'm On My Own

When I'm out in the world on my own I'm gonna have a St. Barnard, I love them, but my moms says I can't have one until I move out. ( I hate little dogs.)
Then as I get older I hope to own a big ranch in Texas or another place I'm not sure yet, ( with a palm tree lined drive way, and a beach sand  arena.)  so in the arena when the family comes up I want to visit I want to play football in the arena.  Basically just chill, when the family comes over. My adopted children (2,) will always be around horses, there entire life. Horses, cows and sports. Sadly enough for my friend Sammie she won't really be able to come out to my ranch because shes allergic to hay.  Christmas will be pretty basic, big dinner (lots of dessert,)  arena football, board games. On my ranch I want to have an old barn be recovered and turned into a mini movie theater, for my family and me to enjoy. Were also going to have a real sand volley ball cort because I love volley ball!  You know I'm thinking imported sand the whole shabang! Thanks Giving is going to be like it is now, twice bake potatoes, raspberry salad, turkey, lemon meringue pie and pumpkin pie, gmas homemade rolls, and a hole lot of yummyness!

7 comments:

  1. maybe my allergic reaction wont be as severe!!!! haha i love your blogs <3 and u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plans. I hope that you can carry them out. I can tell that you love your family. Good job!
    Mrs. D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I would hope so too! But sadly I'm a big dreamer. So ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what the heck is wrong with little dogs hater???

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH BTW you're not going to a find a palm-tree-lined sandy driveway in Texas. I was there yesterday, and there are no palm trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First little dogs are annoying, second and you don't know that, yes there are too palm trees in Texas. How do I know that I have pictures of them from when my mom and dad went to Texas. Silly goose

    ReplyDelete