Tuesday, March 29, 2011

PPL I Appriciate

Well, picking certain people is hard. So I'd like to start with my big brother Justin. First I love you bunches. Even  though my brother may no know it, but I look up to him, like a lot. I don't know what TV show I was watching but there was this littler girl talking to her older brother about some situation that was going on. She asked him what you gonna do about it big brother? And remember I look up to you. That really reminded me of something i would say to my big brother. But when ever I say something like that,  I don't think my brother thinks I'm being serous. But I am. Even though my older brother has had his trials in life, he still delta with them in a good way. I look to my brothers life situations on a lot of things. And I appreciate that my brother, showed mistakes, and good things in life. I wish my brother was like 16 instead of 20. So he could live with us and have nothing to say about it. But sadly people have to grow up. I remember when my brother went away to college I would cry a lot, because I felt like I was loosing my big brother, but the good thing is that, he always ends up coming back. My siblings mean a lot to me, and I don't think they know how much they mean to me but they mean a lot. My other big brother Brandon, sometimes I start crying because he's not around me anymore, because he lives in Happyvalley, Oregon.  When my sister got married I like balled my eyes out at her wedding because I thought that once she got married she would leave have her life, and forget all about me.  So threw out life I've felt like my siblings were going to leave, and forget I was even there, but they never did. Justin comes to our house like everyday, mostly to make a mess in the kitchen and to laundry but he's still there. My sister I see a lot, she lives here where I do, ( in the same town, not house.) And as for my other older brother Brandon, well I don't get to see him as often, but I don't feel like he left me, he emails me, and calls and texts my mom, so he's still here in a sense. Without my siblings and a few of my friends I don't think I would be able to make it threw Jr. High.
There's two other people that I enjoy being around, even though sometimes they make me want to hit something. LOL
Their names shall remain anonymous.
Even though they won't admit it, I think they are like my siblings. We love to antagonize each other. The problem is that they know my weakness, and I have yet to learn one of theirs. And it drives me CRAZY!
But, when I feel like exploding and I need a good laugh there the poeple to come to. Thank you to all yall that make me feel so good. I love you all and I don't know what I would do without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment