Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Odd Things That Happen to Me In JR.High...

Well we were doing this project, in history, and Lacey's partner would not let her was her hands in the sink, because they were using it. So Lacey decided to use the toilet bowl. Not the back of the toilet, the toilet bowl. Nasty right! Well later the class period, Lacey was feeling my legs, odd in itself. But anyway, then Tatum told me that she just washed her hands in the toilet, gross! I freaked.
Another thing that has nothing to so with being in Jr.High except that I had a bad day and I was cranky. And one of my family friends was like if you don't smile than I gonna spin you around on my shoulder 'til you smile. I said ya that's really gonna affect me, remember I have brothers. So he picked me up put me on my shoulder spun me around, and then dropped me because he was dizzy. SO ya there's some odd things that have happened to me. LOL
L<3VE U!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you have odd friends?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are odd, and BTW it wasn't her partner that wouldn't let her wash her hands, it was Hanna and Mercedes..... Just saying. .No hate

    ReplyDelete